Are You Eligible for GM Preferred Pricing? Find out Here!
If you were already leaning towards buying a quality vehicle from GMC or Buick, we might have some good news for you!
Western GMC Buick offers GM Preferred Pricing on new and used vehicles to certain eligible parties. Some companies have a special business relationship with General Motors of Canada; if you or your spouse work for one of these preferred establishments, then you’ll have to pay only what GM employees would pay on your new vehicle.
To find out whether you apply for this special employee pricing incentive, complete the form on this page.
Additional Program Details
What else do you need to know about the Preferred Pricing Program at Western GMC Buick?
- Available for the purchase, financing, or lease of nearly all new or pre-owned vehicles from GMC, and Buick. Certain special trims are excluded due to limited quantities or other promotional offers, but these instances are rare.
- Able to be combined with most other GM savings programs, as well as the GM Rewards Card. Ask your sales associate for further details.
- Maximum of 2 vehicle purchases per calendar year per household allowed under the Preferred Pricing Program. Additional vehicles purchased during this period are subject to regular pricing.
- Selected vehicle must be titled and registered in the approved employee’s or their spouse’s name, and for personal use only.
- To remain eligible for Preferred Pricing, you must keep your vehicle for at least 6 months AND 12,000 km. (We don’t want drivers flipping their vehicles immediately after purchase.)