Medium Duty Service at Western GMC Buick in Edmonton, Alberta
Western GMC Buick’s Medium-Duty Service Department
After you have selected GMC’s great line of medium-duty trucks, keeping them properly serviced is a wise investment. After all, if they are not working, they are not getting the job done for you or for your customer! Proper and timely maintenance is not only an investment in your truck but it helps to prevent unexpected and never convenient downtime from mechanical failures. Maintenance is an investment and we can help make your return on investment even better.
At Western GMC Buick, we have invested too. We want to ensure your ownership experience is the best possible; that’s why as Edmonton’s largest GMC Medium-Duty truck facility we will help you and your truck with its service needs. That’s why we are constantly training our team with the latest product knowledge from General Motors, Allison Transmissions and Isuzu.
Here’s how Western GMC Buick can help you:
- Edmonton’s largest GMC service facility for medium-duty trucks
- Edmonton’s only dedicated medium-duty service manager who takes care of you and your truck while it is at Western GMC Buick
- 6 dedicated medium-duty truck bays
- Authorized GMC, Caterpillar and Allison service facility
- Factory trained technicians
- On-line service connections for the latest technical information available
- Equipment and hoists large enough to lift trucks as heavy as tandem gravel trucks and 72 seat school buses
- Extensive in-house and on-line parts availability
At Western GMC Buick, we know medium-duty trucks and we know what it takes to keep you and your truck on the road. We’re proud of the team here at Western GMC Buick. We think you will be too.
If you would like to book an appointment or have a question about the operation or maintenance of your GMC truck, contact our Medium-Duty Advisor, Tony Gruenheidt at 780-486-3334 or by email. We know that you are busy we’ll try to help.