The GM Business Elite Program in Edmonton, Alberta
Western GMC Buick is one of GM’s Exclusive Business Elite Dealers
Western GMC Buick is happy to announce to our fleet and commercial vehicle clients that we are a qualified GM Business Elite Dealership. This means that Western GMC Buick, serving local businesses from across Edmonton, Leduc, St. Albert, Stony Plain, and Sherwood Park, has the tools, facilities, and experience to handle all your business fleet vehicle needs.
We know that you’d much rather be out building your bottom-line than waiting at the dealership for service work. Whether you have a one GMC Sierra truck or an armada of cube vans, Western GMC Buick’s Business Elite Program will save you time and money. This is how:
- Dedicated Account Specialists: Our specialized commercial account team lives and breathes business vehicle logistics. We will work with you to uncover your businesses’ individual needs and quickly arrange to have your vans, trucks, or cars customized for your work requirements. We also have extended priority service hours that mean we work around your schedule, not ours.
- Express Fleet Servicing: Just because one of your vehicles needs its regularly scheduled maintenance doesn’t mean your operations have to grind to a halt. Our GM dealership provides priority servicing, 24 hour towing, and we’ll even loan you work-ready vehicles to your jobsite until your service work is completed, so you don’t miss a beat, even for an oil change. Save money and stress by signing up with the Western Business Elite Program!
Call our Western GMC Buick Fleet Specialists today for more information on how we can save your business money!
Fleet & Commercial Sales
Our combined Edmonton Fleet and Commercial Sales Departments offer you the very best selection and service in northern Alberta. Huge inventories of virtually all GM brand vehicles ordered with the fleet customer in mind. That means chances are if you need it we have it and at the best price anywhere. Contact one of our specialists today at Western GMC Buick: Neils Jensen or Todd Laduron to find out why we are one of the largest GM fleet dealers in Alberta!
Another innovation at Western GMC Buick is our Fleet & Lease Solutions department. Led by Jamie Brandt, we are dedicated to help those business owners that do not have a large fleet but do have a number of vehicles in their operations. Jamie can assist you in making an informed decision on what vehicle is best for you and then handle the details. He will come out to your place of business and take as little or as much time as you need to get into your next vehicle. Our Fleet & Lease Solutions department truly reflects our motto of “Where Edmonton Comes to Save!” Jamie can be reached at 780-486-3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
GM Fleet vehicles consistently rank among the leaders in resale value and safety. This, in combination with GM’s extensive vehicle support programs and initiatives, makes GM Fleet vehicles the leading choice for fleets throughout North America.
There are plenty of reasons for choosing a GM pickup or van through the GM Fleet and Commercial program. Start with the widest selection of vehicles in North America. Add unmatched customer service and the substantial discounts available to you as a fleet buyer. No wonder GM is the leading fleet supplier in North America. But the advantages don’t stop there.
We know that choosing a truck for your business is only the first step. Outfitting that truck to make an effective contribution to your operations is another challenge altogether. That’s why we developed the new Business Choice program. It provides all the benefits of the GM Fleet and Commercial program – and much more, by helping you get your new GM trucks ready for work.
Fleet & Commercial Service
At Western GMC Buick, our heritage is trucks. We have been in business over 50 years by serving our customers with the best possible service.
That is why we are very proud and excited to offer you, our business owner, exclusive Fleet & Commercial vehicle servicing. We get that you need your vehicle ASAP. We know that if your vehicle isn’t working for you it is costing you money. That is why Sheri-Ann email@example.com is ready to be your one-stop, one-contact person for all of your fleet’s vehicle maintenance and servicing needs. Their office is conveniently located on our east side of our main building with lots of parking right beside the door to get you in and out as fast as possible.
At Western GMC Buick, we are making it easy for you to keep your vehicles working by:
- Member of GM’s Fleet Elite Program of select GM dealers
- Dedicated Fleet & Commercial Service Team (one contact person for your needs)
- Exclusive vehicle drop-off & pick-up area (east side of our building)
- Factory trained GM Technicians
- Latest computer hardware & software systems to keep you moving
- Dedicated Fleet & Commercial technicians
- Dedicated Fleet & Commercial service stalls with heavy-duty lifting capabilities
- Priority dispatching of work to get your vehicle back to you ASAP
- Available on-site truck rentals to keep you moving
It’s Easy to Qualify and Apply
Joining the fleet of satisfied GM Fleet customers is a simple process. Once you’ve qualified and applied, you become eligible to receive a Fleet Account Number (FAN) which allows you to take advantage of a variety of special Fleet program allowances on eligible GM vehicles.
How To Apply
If your company has more than five (5) 1997 or Newer Model Year vintage registered and fully licensed and titled vehicles in service, or if you’re planning to buy at least three (3) unused GM vehicles at one time for company use, you may qualify for substantial savings.
To get started, please contact Jamie Brandt, Manager, Fleet & Lease Solutions at 780.486.3333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.